Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Thing About Virgos

So, it turns out our astrological signs aren't actually changing and thank God, because of all the things going on in the world that might just be the thing that does me in. The proverbial straw, if you will. What if all those guys I've fobbed off due to celestial imcompatibility were actually nice, generous, understanding men? What if one was my soul mate?* But no, thankfully nothing's changed - they were all jerks and I'm still a Gemini.

Anyway this cool site has analysed the most common words in horoscopes for each sign. The words in red are those that uniquely appeared in the to 50 words for each sign.

This is Gran's:

Totally perfect. I wonder what her children would say to that?!

(PS: This is also my mother's sign, which is why I ask!)

* note: I do not actually dump people based on horoscopes. Appearence, height and taste in television definitely, but not horoscope.

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget "dumping due to lack of willingness to fetch" as a filter also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have commented on this now three times and still it does not come thru?? what am i doing wrong??

    i just wanted to say that TOTALLY PERFECT is exactly what my mother is so these words are totally perfect for her and would make her smile.

    and yes, also being a virgo, i am owning this too. love you!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know what you are doing so i can't help. This came through. I will look at the settings.

    ReplyDelete